SKS Chromoplastic Mudguards 700c Road
RRP $46.26 Save 26%
The Rolls Royce of mudguards!
- SKS are the Rolls-Royce of mudguards; they are virtually unbreakable and are very elegant.
- Their beauty is not just skin-deep.
- The stainless steel v-shaped stays make for easy fitting and the quick release Secu-clips are far safer than standard fixings, preventing front wheel lock up in case of a foreign object getting trapped between guard and wheel.
- The mudguards have no sharp edges and are amazingly flexible.
- The production process involves the encapsulation of fine aluminium foil within a matrix of high performance plastic.
- This process provides high resistance to corrosion and resulting in a high degree of flexibility.
- 700c wheel size 35 or 45mm width.
- Available in silver or black
- Virtually unbreakable product
- Secu Clip 'break-away' fittings on front stays
- 3.4 mm Stainless steel fittings/stays
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.31
Spend $73.05 or over and get free shipping
Mr LurieExcellent product. A bit tricky to put the mudguards on, but well worth the effort. Delivered on time by Merlin
StewpotEasy to fit and work well, don't rattle on the bike. The stays on the rear could do with being a bit longer. Packaging said these were P45s but that 35mm tyres is the max, which is bit counter intuitive. Still, I've got them to fit, just, over 35mm semi slicks and so far so good
Mr BennettDelivery was first class. The mudguards were as described. But be aware, as I wasn't that clued up, I went for the 35mm mudguards and the max tyre width is 28mm. Fitting was fine and the finished results I was really pleased with. They sit firmly in place and are effective in keeping my feet, legs and backside dry. Perfect for my daily commute in all this rain we've had for the last couple of months!
K TommoVery nice mudguards at a great price. You can't go wrong with SKS.
Mr McQuarrieTook me ages to fit, but that's down to my incompetence rather than the quality of the product.
Mr StoneExcellent mudguards that do the job and look pretty good as well.
the jedi Mr edwardsFast delivery & best Price. Fitted to the bike in 1 hour. Apart from the cutting of the metal stays. Had to borrow a hack saw. They fit well to my kinesis racelight with 23mm tyres and don't rattle about on the bike already done 300 miles. Would recommend these to anyone.
Mr MarksBrilliant, easy to fit and I stay dryer
Simon NaylorEasy to fit, stop you backside and feet getting too wet, and protect your riding buddies. Does what it says on the tin :-)
Mr JacksonThe Rolls Royce of mudguards. Exceptionally good,
Mr SearleGood mudguards, easy to fit and stay in place - worth spending the extra. Delivery was excellent - well packed and arrived within 2 days
Mr BurkeDecided to winter-up the old Allez. Strictly speaking the bike is a bit close clearance for conventional mudguards especially around the forks, so if attempting this be prepared to spend a bit of time and do a bit of fettling. Good quality guards that should last a few winters. Usual brilliant delivery from Merlin...cheers!!
Mr NelisI live in NZ where it rains ALOT. Strange then that virtually no-one uses SKS guards. Keep me nice a dry when the weather turns really foul.
Mr KlassonGood quality at a reasonable price. Fit and forget!
Mr QuineBest Mudguards money can buy. Easy fit and a competitive price