Sram PC850 7/8 Speed Chain
7 and 8 speed compatible. Shimano compatible.
- 7 and 8 speed compatible. Shimano compatible
- Grey colour
- Chamfered inner plates for more precise shifting, quieter operation and resistance to chain distortion
- Both outer plates have bevelled edges, glides more easily onto next sprocket
- High performance step riveting provides excellent durability
- Hardening process results in extremely hard smooth surface reducing wear and increasing durability
- Nickel plating optimises gliding characteristics and protects against corrosion
- Narrow width outer plates save weight
Jesmondtwotwo Sram chains are solid, dependable and great value for money.
Guy Russell very easy to install and has made a big difference
Clive Decent 8 speed chain at a good price
Jonathan Good chain, good price - better shifting from a "basic" chain which is changed regularly than keeping an expensive chain going too long
Mr Tommy Great for changing the size of easily. Watched a couple of videos and for someone who has never changed a chain before, was able to with ease. The master chain link is brilliant.
Mr Dewhurst Great chain - SRAM's quick links work really well and they last well!
Mr West I've got a liking for SRAM chains. I had a problem with another brand breaking - the bike shop I found open only had SRAM in stock and I've stuck with them ever since. Once again very good service and delivery from Merlin.
Mr Large Excellent, works well
Mr Chambers Cost effective chain, superb quality, powerlink connector included. Simple low cost chain upgrade.
Mr bromley As ever super speedy delivery at the right price !! Have used product before so aware of Quality and durability.
Taylor I have used quite a few of these chains on my 7-speed bike and have had no problems at all. The joining link make it possible to remove the chain for cleaning.
Mr Townsend Good chain, the power link makes chain removal very easy.
Mr graham Good chain at a sensible price joining link makes it a doddle to fit and remove chain for cleaning
Mr Thorne I find sram chains value for money and with the quick link system its easy to fit and fix on the trail with a spare link.