Sram Rival 1 Rear Derailleur - 11 Speed
The SRAM Rival 1 Type 3.0 Rear Derailleur has been updated with the latest 3rd generation Roller Bearing Clutch system. The original design, and most of the current design borrows directly from the technology of the hugely successful SRAM 1x mountain bike drivetrains to provide the fastest, quietest road/cross 1x11 shifting available. SRAM's unique clutch system eliminates chain slack, providing for smoother, quieter, and more secure chain travel.
- Refined Rival 1 rear derailleur with 3rd generation Roller Bearing Clutch
- Aluminum cage with cartridge bearing pulleys and stainless hardware
- Dedicated 1x crankset rear derailleur
- Exact Actuation™ for fast and accurate shifts using SRAM’s 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel: derailleur movement).
- SRAM Exact Actuation 10 and 11-speed compatible
- X-Sync pulleys feature 12-tooth design controls lateral movement, increases wrap
- X-Horizon straight parallelogram design limits movement to the horizontal axis
- Roller Bearing Clutch 3.0 smoothly controls chain tension
- Cage Lock makes for fast wheel changes
- Weight: 269 grams