Stages Power Meter Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 LR is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Stages Power Meter Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 LR
This item was discontinued 9th January 2024.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The new Stages Dura Ace 9100 LR Power Meter brings you dual-sided measurement for the first time, providing an even more accurate set of readings to structure your training and racing from. Built into the excellent Shimano Dura Ace 9100 chainset this power meter features sensors on both the drive and non-drive-side cranks measuring power separately and is available in a wide choice of crank lengths and chainring options.
This Stages dual-sided power meter is compatible with all cycle computers and GPS computers that are able to receive data via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart.
- Shimano Dura Ace 9100 chainset and chainrings
- Sensors in left and right crank arm
- +1.5% Accuracy
- Approximately 200 hours battery life
- Tool-free battery installation
- ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart ready
- Compatible with Stage Link, Training Peaks, Strava and Garmin Training Center software
- 0-2500 Power measurement range
- 20-220 Cadence measurement
- Batteries included
- Manual included
- Wide choice of chainring ratios available
- Wide choice of crank lengths available