Stages Power Meter Shimano Ultegra R8000 LR
The new Stages Ultegra R8000 LR Power Meter brings you dual-sided measurement for the first time, providing an even more accurate set of readings to structure your training and racing from. Built into the new Shimano R8000 chainset this power meter features sensors on both the drive and non-drive-side cranks measuring power separately and is available in a wide choice of crank lengths and chainring options.
This Stages dual-sided power meter is compatible with all cycle computers and GPS computers that are able to receive data via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart.
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 chainset and chainrings
- Sensors in left and right crank arm
- +2% Accuracy
- Approximately 175 hours battery life
- Tool-free battery installation
- ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart ready
- Compatible with Training Peaks, Strava and Garmin Training Center software
- 0-1999 Power measurement range
- 30-220 Cadence measurement
- Batteries included
- Manual included
- Wide choice of chainring ratios available
- Wide choice of crank lengths available