XLab Delta Super Wing Dual Rear Mount System
Our Hydration and Repair carriers have often been copied, but like any copy, it is never as good as the original. With over a decade of experience designing these carriers and winning more Ironman Distance World Championships than all our competitors combined, we have launched the first of the next generation of Alloy XLAB Hydration Carriers. This new 'wing' will be on winning race rockets for the next several years.
Rear carriers should not interfere with the air on the rider's back, but instead fill in the turbulence 'hole' behind the riders posterior, thereby reducing the rider's drag (which accounts for 64% of energy used on a racing bicycle). We positioned the carrier in the Wind Tunnel to 'draft' behind the rider causing no extra drag.
- All of the same features as the Carbon Wing, easier on the budget, but slightly heavier
- Get a perfect position for you with 3 carrier positions and 4 cage angle positions.
- Tuck your repair out of the wind, in the integrated storage compartment for free speed!
- Mount 2 bottles on the side or 1 at the rear for flexibility. No need to purchase multiple carriers
- Sturdy aerospace aluminium material makes the Super Wing the toughest carrier on the market!
- Save up to 13 secs/40km
- Most Versatile alloy system
- 3 Mounting Positions, Self-Draining
- 4 Bottle Cage angles
- Patented Inside storage/Mini bag area
- Complete With Strap for tubular/bag beneath
- We wanted the next generation of carriers to solve the problem of storing keys, cell phones, cash, tire levers, and other essential items. These and other items can be stored in the XLAB MINI BAG which drops vertically and easily into the rear 'luggage compartment' and is secured by the top strap.
- You have two choices for storing your Air Strike CO2 Cartridges and Nanoflator, or Speed Chuck on the rear of the Super Wing, using the optional hexagonal X-Nut or in the XLab Mini Bag.
- Tyres and tubes are always an issue, so now you can attach them neatly under the Super Wing inside the XLab Mezzo Bag, XLab Mega Bag, or without the bag.
- With the new Super Wing you can use a single Aqua-Shot bottle cage on the rear or one on each side. These cages have no restrictive protrusion where the bottle enters the cage.
- One of the key features invented by XLab is the multiple mounting holes for the saddle rail clamps. One position sets the bottle cages close to vertical and others incline the cages for rider preference. Because of its past success, we have kept the same feature in the XLab Super Wing for customizing the installation.
- In addition, there are four sets of holes for the lower cage bolts which with the front holes provides a total of 12 different cage angle positions.
- We use the latest aerospace aluminium alloy to provide the toughest alloy carrier on the market with no twisting like other hydration carriers. Without hardware the XLAB SUPER WING weighs only 85 grams.
- The bottom line—simply the most versatile Alloy Hydration and Repair system carrier, complete with mounting hardware. XLab makes you faster – ask the Pros!
- Super Wing Alloy Carrier
- All Hardware
- XSW Top and Lower Straps
- Aircraft Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium 93 grams, Hardware 53 grams. Total 146 grams
- 3 Years Limited Warranty to the original owner.