Xlab Hydroblade Hydration System
Simply clips onto aerobar extensions for a clean bike aesthetic. Eliminates need for extra zip-ties, rubber bands or electrical tape to prevent rocking or tilting. The hydroblade makes drinking on the go easy and hands-free, simply sip from the straw whilst keeping your eyes on the road ahead. ClickCover designed with grippy pull-tab makes refilling fast and easy and a flat bottom allows bottle to stand upright on counter when being filled. Wide mouth, quick-fill opening also makes mid-ride refill of tablets or powder a breeze.
Top-of-the-line bite valve decreases bloating by reducing air intake when sipping. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) optimized aerodynamic shape to minimize system drag aswell as flow straighteners molded in for added drag reduction. Securely adjusts to widest range of cockpit configurations 80mm-160mm (center-to-center). Accommodates up to 20° of aerobar extension rotation.
- Safer riding - no reaching down for your bottle
- Easily refuels. Simply lift lid and fill using wide mouth, quick-fill opening
- Bite valve keeps straw full for quick drinking
- Comes complete with easy clip-on clamps for triathlon and TT Bars
- Mount the Hydroblade on MTB, fitness, drop or flat bars using the Hydroblade Universal Mount, available separately.
- Fits widest range of bars – 80-160mm (center-to-center)
- System includes highly-acclaimed classic Torpedo Clear Cap
- Two cap styles
- Fits 22.2 diameter aerobar extensions
- Capacity: 28oz (828 ml)
- Weight: 263g (empty)