XLab Rocket Pocket XL Frame Bag
- Ironman world championship winning bag by Pete Jacobs!
- Quick access to nutrition with a super-slide zipper
- Keep tablets or pills separate with the handy inside pocket
- Rubberized bottom keeps the bag in its place
- Holds a whopping 2 bars and 4 gels.
- Actually reduces drag caused by stem and headset spacers.
- Same width as head tube (Standard size bag), therefore no increase in frontal area.
- 72 degree front fits tight up against stem.
- Tapered aero design profile.
- Super smooth low skin friction exterior reduces drag.
Non Sway Design
- Non slip surfaces underneath and on front of bag grip top tube and back of stem.
- Extra-long front straps allow bag to be attached to bikes with cables entering the top tube behind the headset.
Easier to Use
- Located within easy reach while riding.
- Non slip rubber zipper pull.
- One handed Super-Slide zipper
- Can be mounted behind stem or seat post.
- Silver coloured interior makes it easier to see contents.
- Stretch mesh pocket in contrasting red colour for cell phone, salt tablets, cash or other small items.
- Can store the longest energy bars.
Contents Stay Cooler
- Insulated sides keep your nutrition cooler.
- Silver interior helps reflect heat away
- 7”(18cm)L x 3.9”(10cm) x 2”(51cm)W.
- Proprietary low skin friction woven material.
- Red stretch interior mesh.
- Reflective silver lining.
- Proprietary insulation material.
- Anti-slip base.
- High stitch count embroidery.
- 36 cu.ins (580 c.cm)
- 59 grams
- 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.25