XLab Stealth pocket 100c
RRP £29.99 Save 16.5%
XLab Stealth pocket 100c
- Optimal height and width reduces drag caused by stem and headset spacers with no increase in frontal area
- 72 degree nose fits tight against stem, tapering into a sleek aero profile
- Super smooth, low skin friction exterior reduces drag
Focus on the Road: Smarter Features for Carefree Storage
- Large, easy-pull zipper for ease of access even when race day adrenaline is at its peak
- Silver colored interior makes it easy to find contents
- Inside pocket for tablets, cash or small items
- Fits 1 Bar and 3 Gel
Installs Quickly and Stays in Place
- Extra long front straps for installing on bikes with cables entering the top tube behind the headset
- Non-slip bottom and front grip to top tube and back of stem for a steady ride
Mr RycroftBought for my wife as an easy option to store her bits & bobs on the rides without having to stuff her pockets. Well made and does the job...
Mr.PikeThis XLAB bag is perfect. I can manage to squeeze 4 gels in there, just. Inside there is a red pocket which just enables you to slip a front door key. My bike has a zero stack headset so the front velcro part will not go around the stem as it rubs and fouls when moving the bars. I contacted XLAB who told me to cut it off and see how it worked. I did this and the 2 remaining velcro straps hold it on perfectly, the anti-slip base means it stays put during a ride. Unfortunately my bag came with a large indent in the front, looked like it had been sewn wrong during manufacturer so I have sent this back for a replacement. Great bag, wouldn't want anything else and top marks from XLAB support who gave great advice and quickly to boot.
Mr garryIt works. it took my tube, co2 canister and pump. It also works for gels and energy bars. Doesn't get in the way and saves on the tape coming off and losing the gels... zip worked well and it stayed solid. Just works, works, works...
whippetNeat little storage solution. Carries a multi tool and a few energy bars. Zip rattles when riding, but easily fixed if tucked inside when closed or just secure with an elastic band.
SunriseFantastic item, fits perfectly on my BMC Teammachine. I'm glad I ordered the carbon; looks sleek and light as a feather. Zip easy to use and in my opinion the 100c will be big enough for a half ironman distance (at least 3 energy bars/ gels). In fact I will probably use this big for sportives and long Sunday rides too! Would definitely recommend this product, great price & super fast delivery from Merlin Cycles!