Camelbak Charge 10 LR - 2014
- Total Capacity: 10L (8L + 2L Reservoir)
- Pack Only Weight: 0.45kg
- Dimensions: 50 x 58 x 15cm
- Back Panel: LV™
- Harness: Ultralight 3-D Mesh Independent Suspension™
- Belt: Fixed 25mm with cargo pockets
- Ultralight materials
- Bike tool organizer pocket
- Helmet hook
- Stretch overflow storage
- Lumbar compression
- Media pocket
- Fabric specs: 40D Diamond Ripstop, 230D Taffeta & 210D Nylon with DWR + 1000 mm PU + Silicone
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.49
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.98
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Really good hydration bag. Having the water & weight down lower does make a difference. Doesn't bounce around so much, and doesn't ride up your back on steep rocky descents like a standard bag.
Plus there are zip-up side pockets either side on the waist strap which can be accessed without having to take the pack off. Great for essentials like chocolate to get you back up the hill.
The bag is light and has good internal storage for trail essentials like tools, car keys and phone.
- bit of a fiddle to fill the water bladder.
- the water pipe is a bit short with the right angle drinking valve. Better to get a straight drinking valve.
But these are minor overall.
Having the water lower down certainly helps take some of the strain off shoulders. Loads of space for carrying enough for a day trip. 2l capacity is more than enough for most rides, but would need topping up if you were out all day. Very pleased with this.