Easton Havoc Stem
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The Havoc stem (like all Havoc wheels and components) is the absolute best option for boosting bumps, clearing gaps and rolling stunts. 100% CNC machined from a chunk of solid aluminum, the Havoc features Distributed Stress and Top Lock Technologies optimize bar/stem interface by removing stress risers and eliminating rocking caused by floating face plates.
- Available in 31.8-mm oversize clamp diameter in 30, 50 and 65-mm lengths with a zero degree rise and two color options (black and orange ano).
- Available for 1 1/8" and 1.5" steerer tubes.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.75
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.49
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Great quality. The bolts and threads are big and strong. I had a Nukeproof Zero 50mm, but the threads were too fine and stripped easily. (LBS stripped them first). The threads on this thing will last. Took me awhile to centre and align the bars, because there are no markers on the stem. But nothing to worry about.
I used this to run wider (760->780mm) bars. Went from a 50mm stem to this 35mm stem. Installed on my Santa Cruz Solo/5010. In all; very happy with it.
The Havoc 35mm stem has been a great improvement to my bike very pleased with the quality and weight as well as the distinctive style. Many Thanks Merlin et Easton!
Quality stem, already have the 50mm version on another bike.
Well produced, stiff, looks good.
This is a high quality product, I've normally opted for slightly cheaper stems in the past so was unsure whether to pay the extra money, but I'm pleased I did. The finish is first class, the faceplate is nice and wide giving a good clamping surface and probably the most important thing from a rider point of view is how it clamps to the steerer tube, this is very well thought out leaving very little chance of you catching your knees on it. I would highly recommend this to anyone
excellent build quality and looks.the price was fantastic
Very high quality, but little bit heavy. Mine is 225g at 65mm.