Easton Havoc Stem
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The Havoc stem (like all Havoc wheels and components) is the absolute best option for boosting bumps, clearing gaps and rolling stunts. 100% CNC machined from a chunk of solid aluminum, the Havoc features Distributed Stress and Top Lock Technologies optimize bar/stem interface by removing stress risers and eliminating rocking caused by floating face plates.
- Available in 31.8-mm oversize clamp diameter in 30, 50 and 65-mm lengths with a zero degree rise and two color options (black and orange ano).
- Available for 1 1/8" and 1.5" steerer tubes.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.19
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.39
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Quality stem, already have the 50mm version on another bike.
Well produced, stiff, looks good.
This is a high quality product, I've normally opted for slightly cheaper stems in the past so was unsure whether to pay the extra money, but I'm pleased I did. The finish is first class, the faceplate is nice and wide giving a good clamping surface and probably the most important thing from a rider point of view is how it clamps to the steerer tube, this is very well thought out leaving very little chance of you catching your knees on it. I would highly recommend this to anyone
excellent build quality and looks.the price was fantastic
Very high quality, but little bit heavy. Mine is 225g at 65mm.