No Tubes Standard Tubeless Kit
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Stans tubeless system converts your existing wheel set to tubeless.
- It allows you to use either standard or tubeless tyres, saving hundreds of pounds and weight over purchasing other Tubeless Systems.
- Fits most standard mountain bike rims (Mavic 221, 317, 517, 717, 519, 719, 223 and Sun 0 XC, UFO, Sub4, etc..) Also fits Bontrager 29er DISC rims. Note: Rim strips feature Presta valve stems.
This Kit Includes:
- Two molded rim strips with Presta removable valve cores
- One pint of Tire Sealant with a 60g scoop and spout
- One 10 Yd roll of spoke tape
- NoTubes.com Decal
- Detailed instructions
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.13
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.27
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Took some effort to get seated but worked well with my rim and tyre combo ( smogasboard tyre and shimano wmt-35) No flats yet and lower psi. Great product!
I think the stans no tubes kit works well, I have done 2 pairs of wheels using this method now and I found it a hassle free way to convert to tubeless
I've had mixed success with the kit but it seems to depend on the tyre, not the kit. I was amazed how east it was to seal an old Panaracer fire XC pro on my Mavic XM317 rim. I didn't drill the inner hole, left the existing (velox) rim tape in place and didn't use the Stan's yellow tape. Also similarly easy with a new Schwalbe racing ralph evo tyre.
However, I tried to seal a Continental X King 2.4" and despite trying the various recommended modifications mentioned above, I couldn't get it to seal. I think the problem was the large volume of the tyre requires a quicker inflation than I could manage with a floor pump. With a compressor, it's probably possible but that's not very practical as far as I'm concerned.
Relatively easy to fit. Well worth the effort. I didn't think it would make that much difference but it feels so much lighter when riding. I don't know why I didn't go tubeless years ago.
This kit contains everything you need to quickly and easily convert to tubeless tyres. Excellent product at a great price.
In a kit is everything you need to start notube-life. Best kit on the market!!!
Fantastic kit, simple to use and no air leaking. Would recommend definitely! Merlin service was as ever, excellent!!
good kit with clear instructions msking set up easy to follow.
Hope this does save me punctures had six in last month
And non so far so pleased