Ritchey WCS Evolution Carbon Bars
- Ideal ergonomic shape in the Evolution bar featuring 3K carbon monocoque construction
- Smooth transition lines to levers and moderate drop for quick access to drops
- Ergonomic upper section with 3 degrees sweep back
- Width - 40cm or 42cm(centre to centre) 44cm or 46cm (outer)
- Diameter - 31.8mm
- Drop/Reach - 132/82mm
- Weight - 220g
- Please note: Bars are the UD finish Evolution SL version, not the 3K weave as pictured
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.53
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $17.06
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
When building my new bike - I wanted something in the 44cm size range that was light, durable and not overpriced. The Ritchey WCS Evolution bars really do fit the bill.
Just installed the new bars and took first ride. Light, responsive, and comfortable. These seem to be a worthwhile upgrade of the stock bars on my Madone.
Great handlebars with confortable shape and lightweight. Good vibration damping too.....would recommend.
Hello Merlin, the bars where received on time as usual, and are actually even better than advertised! The design and shape is brilliant, and have actually decided to buy another pair.