Sensa Lombardia Limited Edition
RRP $1,859.68 Save 43%
Sensa Lombardia Special, Carbon frame with a 105 5800 transmission
- Monocoque Modular Carbon Fibre - Gen4 BV83
- Supra Full Carbon Monocoque STR8 1.25
- Monocoque Carbon with Internal Wires.
- The Internal Wire System allows for scratch free and silent cable routing offering the possibility to change the internal Teflon during maintenance.
- The 1.5 front end and oversize BB-area create a very balanced and stiff frame.
- Groupset: Shimano 105 5800 11 speed with the exception of a Shimano RS500 Chainset and Shimano BR561 brakes
- Wheels: Supra RA Comp
- Tyres: Schwalbe RA Comp
- Saddle: Supra Comp Line
- Seatpost: Supra Comp Line
- Bars & Stem: Supra Comp Line
- Weight: From 7.8kg
- Build time: These bikes are ex-stock but please allow up to 7 days for delivery.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $128.25
ChibuikeI fell in love with a Specialized Roubaix as it was the first road bike I rode properly and had my heart set on getting one. I ended up buying a Sensa Lombardia just to be different and..... wow! What a beautiful bike. Crisp handling, smooth ride, lightweight and. . . it just looks good, even in white! Shifting on the Shimano 105 feels like thought activated gear changing!
Mr doyleBit unsure about buying a bike without seeing it in front of me at first, but WOW what a great bike. Really good to look at, fantastic to ride (almost too good for me, but I am working on keeping up with it ). Gear transition is seamless, it really feels like a far more expensive bike. Also I would like to say that the lady I spoke to when ordering was extremely helpful. 5 stars all round.
Stuart TurnerFirst road bike for a few years. Light and agile. Very pleased with build and frame/parts quality. Frame suitable for upgrade of components when worn out. Lovely bike for the money. Very happy.
TommGreat bike at a great price. Merlin staff did a superb job of pre delivery set up, many thanks to them. My 54cm frame weighs in at 9kg which I think is a decent weight for this price range. Done just over 120 miles on it, not missed a gear change and wow it's quiet (my other bike sounds like a milk float with its rattling compared to this) summing it up in a word "brilliant"
Mr Rolan GarciaExcellent Bike
Mr MatsumuraIt was the first overseas mail order. I received the product with no problems. Except that you need to install the front wheel and the handle was the bicycle of all adjusted. I am delighted to be able to get a bike of this performance at this price. Light and beautiful.