Latest Corsa CX 111 model
Vittoria has a long tradition of success: its tubulars and treads have won the greatest number of races in history. Pro series cotton tyres benefit from casing with 320 TPI (threads-per-inch), providing exceptional flexibility and lightness, and feature the new ISO grip compound for even more grip and safety than before.
Corsa CX is the world's best-known and most-used tubular Cotton tires, the choice of champions: exclusive to Vittoria, the 320 TPI Core spun casing confers a uniquely supple ride and exquisite handling.
|Tyre Type||Dimension||Weight||Min/Max PSI|
|Tubular||28" x 21mm||21-28"||245g||115/200|
|Tubular||28" x 23mm||23-28"||250g||115/200|
|Tubular||28" x 25mm||25-28"||255g||115/200|
· This is a tubular tyre & will only fit on a tubular compatible rim.
· 2013 Pro series cotton tyre.
· Available in 5 colours.
· ISO grip compound offers superior grip.
· Core spun 320TPI casing.
· PRB 2.0 puncture resistant belting increases the flat prevention properties of the Corsa Pro CX up to 40%.
· This is a folding tubular 700c tyre.
· ThisTubular has a removable valve stem/core.
· Puncture resistance: Internal belt.
· Intended use: Racing.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.36
Just completed first 100 miles on these tyres on dry and damp roads. Grip is very good in all conditions. Will definetly buy again.