4iiii Viiiiva Heart Rate Monitor
4iiii Viiiiva Heart Rate Monitor
Trusted by pros and enthusiasts alike, Viiiiva is 10x more sensitive than most heart rate monitors, 5x more responsive, uses advanced beat-to-beat measurement, and can store up to 65 hours of data. The sensor also collects and transfers data from your other ANT+ products via Bluetooth to your iOS or Android device.
Viiiiva is comfortable and easy to wear, featuring a soft, flexible strap for a perfect fit.
- Advanced, beat-to-beat measurement makes Viiiiva ten times more sensitive than most heart rate monitors to capture the most sensitive of heart rates, measure heart rate variability, and gauge your level of activity readiness
- Activity logging means you can not only view your data in real time, but you can also save up to 65 hours of data on Viiiiva and transfer it to another device or application
- ANT+ sensor bridge lets Viiiiva collect data from other ANT+ sensors, then transfer it via Bluetooth to your iOS or Android smartphone
- Tap-to-pair connection lets you simply tap your iOS or Android smartphone to your Viiiiva pod to immediately connect the devices
- Fitness equipment pairing enables you to pair Viiiiva with cardio equipment in the gym for real-time and logged data
- Display compatibility gives you the freedom to use your choice of ANT+ and Bluetooth compatible displays with Viiiiva
- 4iiii product integration means you can use Viiiiva with PRECISION and Sportiiii coaching tools to give you a full range of training data
- User-friendly app from 4iiii enables you to see your activity in real time, access upgrades through our web store, and transmit your activity data to other training apps or websites
- Long battery life Viiiiva comes with a replaceable coin cell battery that gives you up to 200 hours of usage
- Weight: 5g
- Dimensions: 6.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- Strap length: 57–132 cm
- Battery type: CR 2032
- Battery life (hours of use): up to 200 hours
- Operating temperature: 0–50 C (32–122 F)
- Waterproof rating: IP 67
- Radio frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Communications Protocols: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart
DennisI bought this to transmit my HR when using Zwift (via Apple TV 4th Gen). It also has the added bonus of transmitting HR to the iPhone7+. It does this, so I am happy with the purchase. The strap might be a bit short for some people - I am medium size in most things, but I had to max out the length of this strap to fit around my chest.
Mr WhiteOnly reason for knocking a star off, is the chest band, it's too narrow and on my 50 inch chest, teens to fold over and niggle. The monitor is fantastic, picks up with Runkeeper, Wattbikes and all the Mapmyfitness apps. It's providing good days offline as well. Wider straps please!?!
Mr adamsI ordered the 4iiii to use as an ant+ bridge so I can use my cadence+speed monitors while riding on Swift using an iPad as it only supports Bluetooth. There was some initial faffing to get everything to pair but eventually everything did with the help of the 4iiii app. It's a well made product but I think it's a little expensive for what it is but there isn't much else available that can bridge Bluetooth with ant+ but I have found out since that you can buy a couple of gadgets that will do the job and works out a little cheaper! All in all I'm pleased with it and Merlin were very quick in processing the order to get it delivered to me on time.
Mr HayasakaThis heart rate meter is a necessity for playing zwift with a classical roller trainer. It will relay the speed sensor and cadence sensor of the ant + standard on hand by Bluetooth. I was able to enjoy Zwift using the iPad. The setting application for Android is simple and easy to use, but it took a while to detect ant + compatible sensor. I do not know if this phenomenon is due to the application or the heart rate monitor, but I wondered if it is broken. It caused a minus one point. Once you have finished setting you can use it comfortably.