Heart Rate Monitors
Or HRM for short. Keep tabs on your performance and work within specific zones to really get the best of your training sessions.
- Mio Fuse Heart Rate MonitorView all Heart Rate Monitors$101.99RRP $113.33Save 10%
- RSP Elite Heart Rate MonitorView all Accessories$22.66RRP $56.66Save 60%
- RSP Pro Heart Rate Monitor with Chest BeltView all Accessories$22.66RRP $45.33Save 50%
- Polar M450 GPS Cycle Computer with HRMView all Heart Rate Monitors$157.60RRP $175.10Save 10%
- The smartest cycling computer you’ve ever seen, GPS enabled with Heart Rate Monitor. For the devoted cyclist who wants to analyse every aspect of their riding and boost their cycling performance.View all Heart Rate Monitors$213.63RRP $237.43Save 10%
- A First! Mio Link a heart rate monitor in a wristband, with an innovative No Chest Strap design,that streams continuous heart rate data to your fitness apps and sports devices.View all Heart Rate Monitors$76.49RRP $84.99Save 10%
- Mio Link VELO Heart Rate MonitorView all Heart Rate Monitors$86.69RRP $96.33Save 10%
- MOOV NOW Activity Tracker And Multi-Sport Coach - Working out just got smarterView all Heart Rate Monitors$67.99
Heart rate monitors are made up two things (well, three if you include you). There's a transmitting belt worn around your chest and a receiver and display unit that's either located on your handlebar on on your wrist like a watch. As the name suggests, they're for monitoring how hard your body is working at any given moment. This is useful if you want to chart your fitness progress or if you want to train very specifically within preset heart rate zones. Some heart rate monitors can be connected to a smartphone and a computer so can be used in conjunction with online GPS services such as Strava, so you can really delve into how hard you were working at any given point on your ride, We stock HRMs from Cateye, Mio, Polar and RSP.