From modern dual pivot rim brakes through to the emerging road disc brakes sytems, we have a vast array of big brand brakes to choose from.
- Solid block pads, cartridge blocks, replacement cartridge pads, carbon friendly pads, cork pads, wet weather pads and more.
- Inner cables, outer cables, V-brake noodles, ferrules and end caps.
- Regular, dual pivot and direct mount brakes from Shimano, Campagnolo, Sram and Tektro.
- Wide stance and frog legs cantis for cyclocross bikes and other machines.
- Fully hydraulic, semi hydraulic and mechanical disc brakes for road bikes from Shimano, Avid, TRP and others.
- Rotors, mounts, brackets, mineral oil, bleed kits, bar-shifter mounts and various adapters.
Gone are the days of brakes on road bikes that don't really work very well. Modern road brakes offer plenty of power and plenty of modulation of this power. Modualtion and control is what it's all about. Despite all the hype about disc brakes on road bikes - which are all well and good - there's still loads of life in road rime brakes yet. Rim brakes are always going to be light and currently offer a considerable aero advantage. We stock brakes from Shimano, Campagnolo, Sram, Tektro and TRP.