The Mudhugger brand was born out of necessity in filthy UK conditions; its founders were fed up of riding with standard mudguards that would catch on their tyres or shorts or prevented them from moving about freely over the back of their bikes on steep descents. By the end of the wettest UK summer on record (2012) fed up of being covered in mud and with their patience truly tested Mudhugger decided to do something about it; with some pop rivets, bits of aluminium and an old mudguard they made the first prototype Mudhugger and after the first couple of rides realised that they had come up with something that really worked and decided to have a go at making and selling them. 4 years and thousands of muddy miles later Mudhugger now have the complete solution for wet weather riding for all 26er, 27.5” and 29er mountain bike needs.
- Mudhugger Evo Front Guard ZiptieView all Bicycle MudguardsRRP
- Mudhugger Shorty Evo Zip Tie Front MudguardView all Bicycle MudguardsRRP
- Mudhugger Gravelhugger Rear MudguardView all Bicycle MudguardsRRP
- Mudhugger Gravelhugger Front MudguardView all Bicycle MudguardsRRP
- Mudhugger Rear Guard 26, 27.5 and 29er OptionsView all Bicycle MudguardsRRP