Selle Italia have been making bicycle saddles at their base near Milan since 1897 and have established themselves as the world’s number one source of saddle technology. Selle Italia have been responsible for some of cycling’s most iconic saddle designs through the years including the Turbo in the 1980’s and the revolutionary Flite in the 1990’s which led the way for the modern lightweight saddles we see today. Used by professional and amateur cyclists alike Selle Italia produce a comprehensive range of saddles for a wide variety of cycling disciplines with a considerable amount of research and development going into every product. Selle Italia employ doctors and biomechanical scientists who collaborate with cyclists for real-world testing to create the optimum mix of comfort and performance in a saddle.
- Selle Italia Gran Fondo Smootape Handlebar TapeView all Road Bike Handlebar TapeRRP
- Selle Italia T2 Flow Road SaddleView all MTB SaddlesRRP
- Selle Italia Nepal TI MTB SaddleView all MTB SaddlesRRP
- Selle Italia SP-01 Kit Superflow TI 316 Road SaddleView all Road Bike SaddlesRRP
- Selle Italia Kronos Kit Carbonio Flow TT SaddleView all Road Bike SaddlesRRP
- Selle Italia X-LR TM Air Cross MTB SaddleView all MTB SaddlesRRP