Campagnolo Super Record Dual Pivot Brakes Calipers - Pair
Campagnolo Super Record Dual Pivot Brakes Calipers - Pair. 2019 12 speed model
The new Super Record™ brakes ensure the shortest braking distance and continuous total control of the braking power transmitted thanks to the new Super Record shifting system and Campagnolos proven experience in brake block compounds.
Campagnolo® developed the Dual Pivot fulcrum system because the Super Record users demand exceptional braking performance. The titanium screws also enable you to reach a level of weight and aesthetic impact on par with Super Record standards.
- Compatible with 28 mm tyres
- The brake structure makes it possible to use 28 mm tyres on rims with a C17 or C19 inner width
- Dual Pivot brakes
- The only specification offered on the rear brake as well, it guarantees more powerful braking compared to a mono pivot brake especially when the pads are positioned near the braking surface
- Aerodynamic design
- The front brake lever is sealed to lend aerodynamic frames a more aerodynamic aspect
- Movement of the levers on the bearings
- Exceptional smoothness and duration over time, even after years of use
- Brake blocks with an exclusive attachment / Release system for brake blocks
Andy Great brakes. Recommended. Having used the Campagnolo Record and s.Record skeleton brakes since 2007, these 12 speed versions look as well built and the SuperRecord option has more black parts than my previous S.Rec brakes 2013. The arms on these are more rigid and easier to clean than the previous Skeleton design. Build quality looks at least as good, so should be good for 8+ years life. Haven't ridden them enough to review performance, but initial impression is slightly better modulation than previous model otherwise just as good. I'd have preferred a single pivot rear as the rear needs a little less force to avoid locking. The looks aren't great when you see pictures of them, but they look great when you see them for real on the bike (and suit the new groupset).
Mr Millar A 2021 upgrade treat for my summer bike. The Super Record calipers are very nicely engineered and very-light too. Feel good out on the road too, a nice solid feel. I'm very happy.