Standard detergents only wash the surface of the clothing, they don’t penetrate the weave which means that sweat bacteria is missed. To get rid of that bacteria you should use a sports-specific detergent. Cycle clothing, or any tight weave technical sportswear for that matter, can be tricky to take care of. This because standard high street detergents are not designed for this sort of fabric.
- Black Witch Neoprene Repair GlueView all Clothing CareRRP
- Endura Apparel Re-Proofer - 275MLView all Clothing CareRRP
- Muc-Off Athlete Performance Foam Fresh Helmet CleanerView all Clothing CareRRP
- Endura 2 In 1 Apparel Cleaner And Re-Proofer - 300MLView all Clothing CareRRP
- Endura Apparel Cleaner And Re-Proofer - 60MLView all Clothing CareRRP