DMR V-Twin SPD MTB Pedals
The next chapter unfolds as DMR “clips in” for the future with the V-Twin clipless pedal.
Based around the world renowned SPD technology we have engineered the most adaptable caged-clip system on the market. The DMR V-Twin offers a huge number of different grip and feel options. Using our range of pins paired with a unique Nylon “bumper” and Metal Shim feature, this DMR clip in pedal can be customised to optimise your float and preferences and improve your ride experience.
- An extruded and CNC machined custom DMR Alloy cage with fully sealed (fully serviceable) bearing system allows the V-Twin to take seasons of abuse in the toughest of environments whilst maintaining a low weight.
- Tuneable platform height with Nylon Bumper, Metal Shim plate, foot pegs.
- Large Flat Platform Area
- SPD compatible design
- Nylon ‘Bumper’ design
- Steel sizing-shim set included
- Weight 546g as a Pair
- Serviceable Bearing system
- 7 Tuneable Pins Per Side (full set supplied)
- Heavy Duty 4140 Cro.Mo Steel Axles
- Tough Extruded Aluminium Body, CNC machined
- 5º float cleat set supplied
- Anodised coloured finish.
Mr Jefferies I bought these pedals to install on my Giant Trance. They were to replace a similar type that were getting worn. These V-Twin pedals are beautifully crafted and look good on the bike. I already know that I like this style of pedal but I like the additional shims included with the V-Twins so that I can get a better fit to the sole of my shoe.
Mark Great a rotating clip-less mechanism, the ability to adjust height of platform and option to run spikes or no spikes allows you to customize them depending on the shoes you`re running to get a great fit. Best platform clip-less pedal I have used.
Bobby Bacon It's easily bandied about but these are a bit of a game changer for me. Having been SPD forever, then been persuaded to try flats but missed the extra oomph from being able to pull as well as push I discovered I liked the larger platform and "planted" feel of the pins; what should I do? Then DMR apparently read my mind and even do it in a colour matching my Hope bits. Love 'em.