ENVE SES 3.4 Disc Carbon Clincher Wheelset - 700c
Places versatility at its core
Comfortable on everything from baked hills to winding passes and fast tarmacked stretches of road, there is nothing more versatile than the SES 3.4 – nothing. The Swiss Army Knife of wheelsets, the SES 3.4 is adept at handling all terrains and conditions.
To further tubeless tire and rim reliability, the full carbon wheelset features ENVE’s patent-pending Wide Hookless Bead, which is a design element at the leading edge of the rim that provides a surface that, when impacted, will reduce the likelihood of pinch flatting a tubeless tire.
- Handcrafted at ENVE's HQ in Ogden, Utah, USA
- 5-year Factory Limited Warranty, cover through ENVE's Incidental Damage Protection Programme.
- The closest thing to a "one-wheelset quiver" on the market.
- Aero-optimised for the ENVE SES 29mm tyre.
- Tubless Ready/ Only
- Rim: Carbon, Clincher
- Brake Surface: Disc brake
- Front Depth: 39mm
- Rear Depth: 43mm
- Front Width: 25mm Internal / 32mm External
- Front Axle: 12x100 Thru-Axle
- Rear Axle: 12x142 Thru-Axle
- Freehub: Shimano
- Rotor Mount: Centrelock (lock rings not included)
- Count: 24
- ENVE's patented moulded spoke hole technology
- Rim weight according to manufacturer: 1390-gram wheelset weight (with XDR body) without tyres.
- Includes: Tubeless Kit (includes the following), 2x valve stems, 1x roll of tape (good for taping 3 wheels), 2x pressure relief valve stem nuts, 2 alcohol swabs for rim cleaning before taping, valve extenders, skewers 100/135mm (QR only), accessory bag, wheel manual, wheel build card. Rotor lock rings are not included and should be sourced through the component manufacturer.