Intense Tracer 275A Foundation Build Enduro Mountain Bike - 2016
RRP $3,104.34Save 36%
The Tracer 275A is our 27.5 wheel-size, 160mm rear travel bike for trail and enduro riding.
The Intense Tracer 275A 27.5 Mountain Bike 2016 is a top enduro machine, the light-weight build comes armed with an aggressive geometry that's at home on demanding downhill descents, without having to compromise on it's climbing capability for the ride back up. A slacker, more aggessive geometry keeps things agile and responsive without compromising its ability to power through big obstacles.
Named the 2015 mountain bike of the year, the Tracer's trail geometry and light weight give the bike downhill performance and impressive climbing capability for the ride back up
- Aluminium chassis
- Top and bottom forged links
- Interanl Dropper Post routing
- ISCG-05 compatible
- 1 water bottle mount
Tracer 275A Foundation Specification:
- Frame: 27.5” Tracer Full Mountain Alloy Front and Rear Triangle, JS Tuned Suspension, Internal Dropper Post Routing, ISCG 05 Mount, Downtube Flak Guard Armor, 140 -160 mm travel
- Fork: X-Fusion Sweep RL2 27.5”, 160 mm, 15QR
- Rear Shock: Rock Shox Monarch Plus R Debonair, 200 x 57 mm
- Wheelset: Sun Ringle Helix TR27
- Tyres: Maxxis High Roller II 27.5x2.30 62a/60a 60tpi folding
- Gear Levers: Shimano Deore, 10 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX, 10 speed
- Chainset: Shimano Deore
- Cassette: Shimano HG50 11-36 10 speed
- Chain: KMC 10 speed
- Brakeset: Shimano BL M506 180 mm front and rear
- Bottom Bracket: BSA Threaded
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport
- Seatpost:Intense Recon, 350 x 31.6 mm
- Handlebars: Intense Recon 31.8 x 18 x 760 mm
- Stem: Intense, 50 mm
- Headset: TS Intense
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $187.39
Mr ChiswellMay be looking at it through rose colored glasses but absolutely love it. Experienced little to no pedal bob on the uphill and super comfortable over the rougher stuff and responsive through tight turns. I've only ridden this XC so far so can't comment on it's capabilities when things get hairy but I've got no reason to doubt it. Frame is well built and not overly heavy. Lacking a dropper post which seems outlandish for a bike in this category but that may be how Intense keep the price down. You'd think a quick release wouldn't be out of the question though.. it did come with an intense branded one as an extra in the box but it was too small to fit the frame. Merlin Cycles shipped and packed well to Australia and I was out on the trail in a week or so. I was however stitched up by the new import taxes through customs on the Australian end, so anyone buying from Aus should be wary. They'll add 10% of purchase and postage combined, plus an additional $90 processing fee to pass through customs. This is new since July 2016 and there is not much you can do but sit back and cop it.