Intense Tracer 275C Pro Build Enduro Mountain Bike - 2016
RRP $6,102.68Save 36%
The Tracer 275C is our 27.5 wheel-size, 160mm rear travel bike for trail and enduro riding
The Intense Tracer 275C 27.5 Mountain Bike 2016 is a truly top tier enduro machine, the light-weight build comes armed with an aggressive geometry that's at home on demanding downhill descents, without having to compromise on it's climbing capability for the ride back up. The light-weight carbon monocoque chassis of the full suspension mountain bike is remarkably stiff and strong for its weight class, incorporating a lower bottom bracket height and shortened chainstays for snappier handling through more technical corners. It's smooth suspension performance is what truly separates the Intense Tracer 275C from the competition, producing a consistent movement throughout its entire speed range, with no dramatic rate changes at either end of its stroke.
A slacker, more aggessive geometry keeps things agile and responsive without compromising its ability to power through big obstacles. A RockShox Pike RC fork with 160mm of travel leads the attack, while a RockShox Monarch Plus custom tuned shock keeps things tidy at the rear.
- Carbon monocoque chassis
- Top and bottom forged links
- ISCG-05 compatible
- Internal cable routing
- Adjustable travel
- 1 water bottle mount
Tracer 275C Pro Build Specification:
- Frame: 27.5” Tracer Full Mountain Carbon Front and Rear Triangle, JS Tuned Suspension, Internal Routing, ISCG 05 Mount, Downtube Flak Guard Armor, 140 -160 mm travel
- Fork: RockShox Pike RCT3, 27.5” 15QR Thru Axle, 160 mm Travel
- Rear Shock: Rock Shox Monarch Plus, RC3 200 x 57 HV mm Custom Tune
- Wheelset: DT Swss E1700 Spline 275, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Maxxis High Roller II, 27.5 x 2.3“, EXO TR
- Gear Levers: SRAM X01, 11 speed
- Rear Derailleur:SRAM X01, 11 speed
- Chainset: SRAM X1 1200 , 32T
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1175 10-42, 11 speed
- Chain: SRAM X1, 11 speed
- Brakeset: SRAM GUIDE RS, 180 mm front and rear
- Bottom Bracket: PF92
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Elite
- Seatpost: Kindshock LEV Integra, 31.6 mm x 392 mm, zero offset, 125 mm of travel
- Handlebars: Renthal Fatbar 20 mm x 760 mm
- Stem: Thomson Elite X4: 50 mm
- Headset: Cane Creek, 40, alloy cartridge, 25 mm of spacers
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $187.39
MatthewSerious bit of kit. Major improvement over the original Tracer which I have owned for years. This things just eats trails up, super stable at speed and a joy to ride back up if thats possible! The pro build kit is the nuts, wasn't sold on the KS seat post but only time will tell!
Mr Young3 Rides in and I haver to say this thing flies. I've ridden lots of bikes, and I think this is probably the most complete bike I've ever ridden. I had a 2010 Tracer VPP and I have to say this is a totally different ride. It holds its speed so well, is so light and just eats descents for breakfast. Climbs really well for any bike, especially a 160mm trail bike. I wish the bars were a touch wider, but all in all probably the best bike I've ever ridden.