Kinesis Racelight T2 V3 Frame
RRP $267.70Save 10%
Often copied, never matched - The Kinesis T2 is the original updated training bike! - Supplied as a frame only
The T2 uses 7000 series aluminium, a dependable but light weight tubing, which can be welded without requiring an expensive heat-treating process. ‘Double Butting’ refers to the two tube wall thickness’s in each main tube, the ends are thicker than the centre section, allowing perfect welding whilst still retaining a lively and lightweight feel.
The ‘Anti Roadshock’ hourglass bend seat stays are butted and shaped to give maximum comfort for long hours in the saddle.
Matches perfectly with our Racelight DC07 Carbon fork or our Racelight 7075 alloy fork for a dependable, mudguard equipped Winter bike
- Lightweight, 7005 double butted tubing and Comfortable ‘Anti Roadshock’ seatstays.
- Clearance for full size mudguards and up to 28c tyres.
- Rack Mounts and twin bottle cage mounts.
- Seat Post: 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: 31.8mm - Not included
- Front Mech: 31.8mm
- BB: 68mm - British
- Headset: Integrated 11/8, 36º/45º for a 45mm OD head tube (Not Supplied)
- Frame includes barrel adjusters and BB cable guide
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
DGGood quality frame at a reasonable price. Paintwork is really good quality and the dark blue metallic paint is classy. Nice welding. Just built up and initial riding impressions are good. Excellent prompt delivery from Merlin.