KMC X9SL Ti-N 9 Speed Chain
As the KMC X9SL chain is lightweight and uses less material without compromising on durability, it is the perfect choice for all 9 speed systems. The weight savings are thanks to the use of hollow pins that are riveted on the chamfered inner and outer plates to be flexible, yet also extremely tearproof. The chain’s high wear resistance results from a combination of hardened steel alloys and an abrasion-proof nickel coating. It not only protects from corrosion and reduces wear, but also improves shifting performance on and off the road – together with chamfered inner plates and the X-Bridge design.
- Optimized for 9 speed systems
- Size: 1/2" x 11/128"
- Pitch: 12.7 mm
- Pin length: 6.6 mm
- Top performance
- X-Super Light version
- Hollow pins, weight-reduced inner and outer plates
- Extra-smooth and silent running
- Double X-Durability for an extremely long service life
- Excellent shifting performance with X-Bridge
- Material: steel
- Weight: approx. 272 g
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo, etc.
- Incl. MissingLink