- Bicycle Lighting
- Front Bike Lights
- Lezyne Super Drive 1200XXL Front Bike Light
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Lezyne Super Drive 1200XXL Front Bike Light is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 7th September 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The new Super Drive 1200 XXL is Lezyne’s high power offering for both MTB, Road and commute.
The all new Lezyne Super Drive 1200 XXL features a lightweight and sturdy extruded and machined aluminium body in a compact, self-contained configuration. Uniform Power Beam ‘MOR’ triple lens kicks out an almighty 1200 lumens, and the RGB Intelligent Power Indicator button allows the user to check the power level at any time. Overdrive Race Mode makes it possible for quick switching between Overdrive and Economy to optimise the use of power for any occasion. It is recharged either with an optional high efficiency 2 Amp charger, or via the included Micro USB cable for ultimate convenience. The light easily attaches to a wide range of handlebar diameters via composite mounts for tool-less installation, or to your helmet via the optional helmet mount.
- Uniform Power Beam "MOR" triple lens for increased output efficiency.
- RGB Intelligent Power Indicator button acts as fuel gauge and charging indicator.
- Extruded and machined alloy body.
- 2 Amp charging capable via optional HE adaptor for reduced charge times.
- Six modes: Overdrive, Blast, Enduro and Economy solid modes, two flash modes.
- Output rating: Overdrive 1200lm, Blast 900lm, Enduro 600lm, Economy 250lm, Flash modes 150lm.
- Burn times: 1:30hr - 18hr depending on mode.
- Helmet mount accessory available separately.
- Waterproof (FL1 standard).
- 2 year warranty
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Very heavy, not something I considered when ordering but should have. It is also quite bulky for a light. It is bright and the mount system is good, fit and finish is excellent on the case as well. Action of the button leaves something to be desired compared to other high end lights. Would not order again.
This is a seriously good light. I use it on canal towpaths and off-road most of the time and usually only need the lowest setting. Battery lasts for hours when used on flash.
It is a reasonable size and weight but feels reassuringly solid.
Overall very good value for money.