The Merlin Axe7 Disc Gravel Bike is highly versatile - It puts the FUN back into a Functional Bike!
This efficient all-rounder features Shimano Tiagra 10 Speed, together with mechanical disc brakes for great stopping power and improved clearances. The Axe7 Gravel bike comes fitted with Schwalbe G One 38mm tyres with plenty of room to spare.
With this bike you don't have to stick to the road. The Merlin Axe7 can handle a wide variety of terrain including gravel tracks and green lanes. The Axe has a full complement of mounts the bike is ready to sport mudguards and even a rear pannier – so if you want to head off on a touring adventure or simply commute to work you can, no problem.
The Merlin Axe7 Gravel bike features a double-butted 6061 Aluminium frame with a comfortable, confident geometry that encourages all-day riding, a carbon fork that stops the ride feeling too harsh when you’re on the ruff stuff and quality cable-activated disc brakes that deliver consistent, controllable braking in all weathers and riding conditions. A dependable, precise shifting Shimano Tiagra groupset completes the package.
- Frame: Double butted 6061 Series Aluminium
- Fork: Merlin Disc with carbon blades and alloy steerer
- Wheels: Mavic CXP (6 Bolt)
- Tyres: Schwalbe G-One - 38c
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700 (Long Cage)
- Chainset: Shimano 50/34T 10 speed
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra 10 Speed 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Pro-Excel
- Seatpost: Kalloy Uno 3D Forged
- Handlebars: Kalloy Uno 3D Forged
- Grips: Black Cork Handlebar Tape
- Stem: Kalloy Uno 3D Forged
- Brake calipers: Tektro Lyra Mechanical
Sizing & Fit
These sizes are a guideline only. If you are unsure please contact our customer service team for assistance: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE:- All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 3-8 working days depending on time of year