Praxis M30 BSA Bottom Bracket
Praxis based the new Turn cranks on the Praxis M30 ‘Wide-Stance’ platform. The M30 bottom bracket uses one spindle for three of the most common bottom bracket frame standards in the market. The Praxis Turn M30 bottom bracket is available as English threaded frames, BB86/BB92, or in the very popular Praxis Conversion for BB30 or PF30 frames. This design keeps the cartridge bearings outboard the frame free of frame tolerance issues and keeps the bearings aligned for longer wear and noise free riding. One crank, with proper bottom brackets’s for compatibility across many frame types.
- For M30 spindle based cranks only.
- For install in English Threaded/BSA frame
- Forged & machined heat-treated 7075 T6 AL cups
- Steel cartridge bearings
- 68mm Road version / Cup spacers for 73mm MTB setup
- Use M30 BB tool for installation