Retrospec Mantra Fixed Gear/Single Speed Bike - SOLD BOXED (NOT BUILT)
The Mantra is our new and improved fixed-gear bike model. It is fully equipped to handle your city commute every day of the week. The hand-built, tig-welded steel frame has weatherproof sealed bearing hubs, all prerequisites for city riding. The sealed bearing hubs keep out dirt and moisture and thus require less maintenance over the lifetime of your bicycle. The frame and fork have bar spin clearance, horizontal dropouts, and no toe overlap.
This fixie comes standard with a flip-flop hub, which allows you to take back the control of your ride. Embrace your inner urban cyclists and choose how you cycle. With a simple flipping of the rear wheel, you can ride fixed-gear or single-speed with a freewheel. Riding a fixie is your choice to make.
- Frame: Hand Built Tig-Welded "UrbanComfort" design high-tensile strength steel frame and fork with bar spin clearance, horizontal drop outs, and no toe overlap
- Brakes: Alloy Front Promax Radius Lever Brakes (Front and rear brakes)
- Tires: Kenda Commuter Tires 700x25
- Fork: Tig Welded 1 1/8" Threadless, 45º rake
- Handlebar: Lightweight Alloy Riser Bar 520mm, 25.4
- Stem: 90mm Promax Alloy
- Crank: Alloy Forged 3-piece 165mm arms, 46T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearing NECO
- Pedals: BMX Style Platform Pedal with BMX Straps
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall 32 hole with black stainless steel spoke
- Hub Rear: Retrospec Sealed Cartridge Bearing Flip-Flop Hub with 16T Fixed-Gear and Freewheel
- Hub Front: Retrospec Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Seat Post Clamp: Alloy Integrated
- Seatpost: Alloy 25.4
- Grips: Kraton Rubber
- Recommended Weight Limit: 220 LBS
PLEASE NOTE: These bikes are sold boxed and un-built (they are about 90% pre-assembled). Bikes will need to have final assembly and PDI upon delivery
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
I love this bike! It's amazing value for such a beautiful well built bike. The frame is lightweight for the material and price point; the welding and paint work is perfect. The option to ride single speed or fixie is great, and when riding single speed you've got both front and rear brakes included when it arrives so you immediately feel safe on the road. Little things really pleased me, such as the velcro straps for the pedals, which look the business and are also really effective on the flat pedals. I was annoyed I didn't have any tools with me when the bike arrived - but I didn't need to worry as everything was included in the box and I was out on the road in half an hour. I can't believe you can get such good quality for this kind of money.