Ritchey Timberwolf Mountain Bike - 2017
Ritchey Timberwolf Steel Mountain Bike - 2017
The original Timberwolf debuted in 1984 as Ritcey's answer to the growing demand for a mountain bike that could handle more of anything. Reborn 30 years later, the Timberwolf is a hardtail incarnation of an all-mountain trail bike that can battle anything you throw at it. Designed with 27.5" (650b) wheels, the Timberwolf is agile and fluid whether bushwacking the mountain side or carving single track. It’s the bike that you wont be able to stop riding.
- Designed for 27.5" (650b) wheels
- Optimized for 140mm travel fork
- Forged and machined tapered head tube—lighter than standard integrated designs
- Trail specific geometry to handle a more aggressive terrain and riding
- 142x12 rear dropout
- 30.9 seat tube with internal dropper post routing
- Fits tires up to 2.4”, depending on tire and rim manufacturer
- 12.2 kg / 26.9 lbs (M/17")
- Frame: Ritchey Timberwolf, Triple-Butted Steel
- Fork: Rockshox Revelation RL, Dual Position Air - 120-150mm
- Wheels: Ritchey WCS Trail 650b
- Tyres: Ritchey Comp Trail Bite - 27.5"x2.25"
- Gear Shifters: SRAM X1 11-Speed, Trigger Shifter
- Brake Levers: Shimano SLX M675
- Front Derailleur: SRAM X1 11-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X1 11-Speed
- Chainset: SRAM X1 1400 Hollow Forged X-SYNC™ 30T
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1195 - 10/42T
- Chain: SRAM PC-XX1
- Pedals: Not Included
- Saddle: Ritchey WCS Trail
- Seatpost: Ritchey Trail Link
- Handlebars: Ritchey WCS Trail 35 - 780mm
- Stem: Ritchey WCS Trail 35
- Brake Calipers: Shimano SLX M675
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 8-10 working days depending on time of year
FabioA super hardtail. The only thing I miss is the possibility to mount a second bottle cage. The bike was as described, the packaging perfect, the shipping to Germany with UPS went fine. Because of the super price and the excellent service, I will not hesitate to recommend Merlin Cycles.
NaoyaMy first 27.5 hardtail and I couldn't be happier with this bike. Communicating with the Merlin team was very easy, even with my being in the United States. They answered all the questions I had about this bike and I felt great buying it from them.
Mr LewisI was fortunate to find a Ritchey Timberwolf in size Large still available, even though it was on the opposite side of the Atlantic. Dealing with Merlin was extremely simple, bike was packed well and shipping was extremely fast. I would not hesitate to purchase from Merlin in the future, the entire process was very efficient.
MatMore than happy with this purchase. A+++ from the start - fast and friendly communication before and after order, bike prepared and shipped on time with incredibly fast international UPS service. Bike packaged properly, everything as described. Top service and a really nice price. Thanks a lot!