Shimano Sora HG50 8 Speed Road Cassette
Shimano HG50 8 Speed Road Cassette
- Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Sprockets are cut away to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Corrosion-resistant steel cassette lockring
- For Narrow 8-speed HG chains
Clive It's getting more and more difficult to get an 8 speed cassette now but this was perfect for what I wanted and the price was good.
Mr Byrnell Very good
Mr Auclair Could not have found a better replacement for my 8 speed wheel at this price!
the doctor A solid entry level 8-speed cassette for a huge variety of drive-train configuration.
Mr Smith My most-used cassette. Always reliable.
Mr Roche Really good quality cassette, very smooth gear changing with no chain jumping between gears.. Very good value for money and easy to fit.
Richard I bought the 13-26 8 speed to get closer ratios on my light touring bike. It does the job really well and Merlin's price and delivery were excellent. Actually, unless you buy the expensive Ultegra (13-27) you can't get anything with a better range in 9 speed now so I'll be sticking with 8!
Darren Good solid 8 speed cassette at a great price. Easy to fit and works beautifully