Shimano XTR M9020 Disc Brake Set
RRP $374.99Save 33%
Out of Stock
Shimano XTR M9020 disc brake set, complete front & rear set supplied ready bled
- XTR fully bled Trail brakes are performance optimized Servo-Wave systems with full adjustability on the fly
- Front fully bled lever and calliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise and suit your bike
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech Centre-Lock rotors for optimum braking performance in a choice of 160, 180 and 203 mm
- short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism with SIL-TEC roller for a quick, smooth pad engagement and more power for aggressive riding
- Free-stroke adjustment
- Oversized 22mm ceramic pistons optimized for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Using Ice Tech alloy fin pads further improving heat radiation performance
- Super lightweight mono body uses a forged one piece design is rigid and lightweight
- Carbon/Alloy structure short 14 mm wide brake lever with textured finish for optimum strength, grip and reliability
- Ergonomic pivot position for efficient and powerful braking
- Mineral oil brake fluid
- Shim-less post style mounting system can be used with adapters
- Hinged clamp and reach adjustment for quick installation and the perfect custom fit
- I-spec-II compatible
- Kit also contains finned sintered pads, spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
- Hose length 1700 mm rear, 1000mm front
- Complete front and rear kit, supplied ready bled but hoses will normally need cutting to the correct length.
- Calipers are supplied post mount and will require one of the Shimano brackets to fit IS and larger rotor sizes
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Noorizhar IsmailAwesome brakes! Non fade stopping power. Great modulation well worth the upgrade. Highly recommended brakes from Shimano.
Mr BenderSimply the best brakes money can buy. Best modulation, easy to set up. Bolt on and rip!
Mr davisThese are light and effective trail brakes. I had to reverse the levers and shorten up the lines to work with my set up, very easy to do and all necessary parts are included. Great price and delivery from Merlin!
VictorAwesome brakes!! Awesome price and fast shipping!! Best brakes on the market.