Shimano XTR M9020 Disc Brake Set
Out of Stock
Shimano XTR M9020 disc brake set, complete front & rear set supplied ready bled
- XTR fully bled Trail brakes are performance optimized Servo-Wave systems with full adjustability on the fly
- Front fully bled lever and calliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise and suit your bike
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech Centre-Lock rotors for optimum braking performance in a choice of 160, 180 and 203 mm
- short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism with SIL-TEC roller for a quick, smooth pad engagement and more power for aggressive riding
- Free-stroke adjustment
- Oversized 22mm ceramic pistons optimized for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Using Ice Tech alloy fin pads further improving heat radiation performance
- Super lightweight mono body uses a forged one piece design is rigid and lightweight
- Carbon/Alloy structure short 14 mm wide brake lever with textured finish for optimum strength, grip and reliability
- Ergonomic pivot position for efficient and powerful braking
- Mineral oil brake fluid
- Shim-less post style mounting system can be used with adapters
- Hinged clamp and reach adjustment for quick installation and the perfect custom fit
- I-spec-II compatible
- Brake pads are standard not finned as pictured
- Hose length 1650 mm rear, 950mm front
- Complete front and rear kit, supplied ready bled but hoses will normally need cutting to the correct length.
- Calipers are supplied post mount and will require one of the Shimano brackets to fit IS and larger rotor sizes
Jonathan Upgraded from Shimano XT on my XC bike. Love them, always Shimano.
Daniel Strong, lightweight, dependable and durable, great brakes
Mr. Katsougiannopoulos Amazing brake with monstrous braking power if combined with a 203mm rotor...
Mr RYAN In terms of power, the Shimano XTR Race brake lacks the grunt of the Formula R1 Racing, but it has a more ergonomic lever shape, a lighter action and better modulation. There is some flex in the lightweight lever body during hard stops, and it has that Shimano trait of pulling to the bar one moment and feeling firm the next. But it`s a doddle to set up, easy to bleed and, in this test, absolutely killer value. Read more at http://www.mbr.co.uk/reviews/disc-brakes-products/shimano-xtr-dual-ctrl-hydraulic-244-67#AeCMEZbyi9GcmI2m.99
Noorizhar Ismail Awesome brakes! Non fade stopping power. Great modulation well worth the upgrade. Highly recommended brakes from Shimano.
Mr Bender Simply the best brakes money can buy. Best modulation, easy to set up. Bolt on and rip!
Mr davis These are light and effective trail brakes. I had to reverse the levers and shorten up the lines to work with my set up, very easy to do and all necessary parts are included. Great price and delivery from Merlin!
Victor Awesome brakes!! Awesome price and fast shipping!! Best brakes on the market.