Sram PG-1050 10 Speed Cassette
Sram 10 speed PG1050 cassette
- Gears that are lower and higher than existing triple gear ratios with less redundancy and perfectly smooth gearing transitions.
- The wider range of gears provides efficiency for improved climbing and descending with unmatched efficiency.
- Technology - PowerGlide®, WiFLi®
- Weight - 11-32T - 299g, 11-23T - 250g
- Speeds - 10
- Sprockets on Spider - 3
- Lock Ring Material - Forged 7000 Series Alloy
- Sprocket Material - Heat-Treated Steel
- Recommended Group - SRAM Apex
Andrew Great cassette, good value from Merlin. Running on a SRAM drive train CX Bike and it works perfectly in the dry or in the wet.
Mr Atterbury This is a great casette, I am impressed with how light it is.
Mr Litherland Merlin Cycles lived up to their reputation of great prices, and quick delivery times. Item itself is great, paired with a 46/36 cyclocross chainset. Now able to get up any hill on my 'cross bike
Mr Lloyd Use this on my commuter, good solid reliable performance, look after it with regular chain replacement and lasts over 10K km
Mr Smith Decent cassette for the price, last one lasted two years using most days so can`t complain just not as nice build quality as Campy. Good workhorse
Mr Erturk I used it to climb hills with my time trail bike. Very happy with the cassette. very optimal for my 39*53 rings.
Mr Howard A bit more expensive than other makes but certainly worth the extra as it is beautifully made and works so smoothly.
Mr McManaman Great price on a good cassette. Now having a 11/28 it's time to go climb some hills.
Mr Graham Ok cassette, but Shimanon ones are nicer