Stages Dash Cycling Computer
Stages Dash Cycling Computer
The Stages Dash head unit is designed to enable your best performance with coaching and user friendly tactility built in. This high level training tool is the connection between your power meter and your future cycling performance. The Stages Link software provides adaptable cloud based training which continually adapts with your performance. The Stages Dash is the only product of its type to feature the ability to change between landscape and portrait views.
The smart head unit designed to enable your best performance. Equipped with on-bike coaching, plus purpose built tactility and mount like no other.
One third of the Stages Ecosystem, Stages Dash approaches the concept of cycling data differently by putting a premium on the metrics that help you meet your goals. Stages Dash ensures you will improve your performance with power by answering the question: I have a power meter, now what do I do next?
The Stages Dash is the world’s most customizable head unit, yet it’s ready to go out of the box with pre-populated Activity Profiles to help you train with power, heart rate and even RPE.
With wirelessly synced workouts, on-screen explanations and automated on-the-bike prompts, riding Dash means you’ll never have to stick post-it notes to your top tube again. On the road or trail Stages Dash delivers all of your riding data to your fingertips through a high-contrast, high-resolution display.
Once a ride is over the unique Stages Ride file allows for quick workout analysis including a visual overlay of the prescribed workout and your actual ride data—Stages Link required. When using Stages Link, the system even adapts through automatic FTP and Training Zone tracking to keep you on top of your performance.
Basic Stages Link management and analytic software are included gratis, with the option to upgrade to a powerful full-access version that offers deep yet simple to understand analytics plus access to training plans and the revolutionary Link training plan builder.
- Display: 2.7” LCD display with 240X400 resolution, and anti-glare coating
- Housing: Aluminum chassis and mount
- Weight: 120g
- Battery life: 25-30 hour battery life with micro-usb charging
- Water resistance rating: Fully weatherproof with a IPX7 water resistance rating
- View: The only head unit able to quickly change between landscape and portrait views
- Split Screen: Split Screen view allows for elevation and workouts to be displayed alongside real-time metrics
- Display Layout: 1 to 16 fields featuring an unparalleled level of customization
- Data Fields:Easy data field set up through Stages Link or direct through Stages Dash
- Workouts: Wirelessly download easy-to-use, on-screen workout descriptions
- Prompts: Automated on-the-bike ride prompts—no more notes taped to your top tube
- Automatic Updates: Automatic FTP and Training Zone updates when paired to Stages Link
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Wired or wireless data transfer to Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava and others
- Out-front mount for 31.8mm bars
- Dash softcase
- Micro USB cable
- Dash leash
- QuickStart guide
- Lifetime access to Stages Link’s Dash manager and data services (push-pull)
Mr PAPADOPOULOSReadable display in any lighting condition. Great battery life. Best metrics configuration. Solid construction. Clear bold digits with proper titles. Perfect pairing with PowerTap Hub. Very useful case. minus: Over temperature. In order to create even your own workouts require premium access. Five stars for amazing display.