Transition Suppressor 26" Mountain Bike Frame - 2016 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Transition Suppressor 26" Mountain Bike Frame - 2016
This item was discontinued 6th June 2018.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Transition Suppressor is the 26" wheeled brother of their Patrol model and gives you the control of a downhill bike perfectly balanced with a lively and jumpy personality for a comfortable, efficient and fun ride in almost any trail condition. The Suppressor is long and low with a slack 65-degree head angle and big wheelbase for tremendous stability in rowdy terrain. But don’t let the numbers fool you; the short 430mm chainstay combined with 155mm of active and carefully tuned suspension keep you in touch with the ground and ready to respond at a moment’s notice. With the Transition Suppressor you get big mountain confidence with trail bike agility in the same machine.
- Progressive Geometry – Long, Low and Slack
- Giddy Up Link Suspension, 155mm Rear and 160mm Front
- Integrated Rubber Chainstay Protection
- Collet Style Main Pivot Hardware
- ISCG05 Chainguide Mounting and E2 Low Direct Mount Front Derailleur Support
- ISCG05 Chainguide Mounting,
- Syntace X12 Rear 142mm Axle and Universal Transition Derailleur Hanger
- Full Size Water Bottle Fits Inside Front Triangle
- User Friendly 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Internal Cable Routing, Including Stealth Seatpost
- Fork Axle To Crown Axle: 542mm
- Rear Shock Size: 216mm x 63mm
- Shock Hardware: 21.8mm x 8mm
- Headset (Top): 44mm Zero Stack
- Headset (Bottom): 56mm Zero Stack
- BB Shell: 73mm BSA Threaded
- Rear Brake Mount: 160mm Post Mount
- Rear Axle: Syntace 142mm x 12mm
- Front Derailleur Style: SRAM S3 LDM or Shimano E2
- ISCG Tabs: ISCG 05 (2.5mm Offset)
- Seatpost Diameter: 31.6mm
- Seat Clamp: 34.9mm
- Max Chainring Size: 36t Single or 26/38 Double
- Max Tire Size: 26 x 2.5