Sram Red 22 Chainset
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
Innovation often comes from places you would least expect. In order to make a lighter crankset, we made it bigger. To add stiffness, we used less material. The new SRAM RED 22 Exogram™ Crankset is completely hollow all the way to the spider. Its hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight. The stunning X G lide R™ chainrings are optimized for use with the Yaw™ Technology in the front derailleur, delivering seamless, flawless performance.
- Exogram™ technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness. Our stiffest crank ever.
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance.
- Stiffer X G lide R™ chainrings feature thicker construction, advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw™ Front Derailleur.
- GXP, PressFit, BB30, PressFit 30 availability.
- Arm Material Carbon
- Chainring Material Machined Alloy
- Weight 557g (BB30 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included), 609g (GXP 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included)
- Compatibility SRAM RED 22 & SRAM Force 22 Yaw™ Front Derailleur, SRAM RED 22 & PC1170 chains
Technology Highlight(s) Exogram™, X GlideR™
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Int. Signed For 5-10 days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allows some tracking and requires a signature.
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.44
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Quality equipment from Sram which works perfectly with the YAW system. Its a pity Sram doesn't include the bearings.