- Bikes & Frames
- Road Bikes
- BeOne Jade Sport Ladies Road Bike
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
BeOne Jade Sport Ladies Road Bike is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 18th August 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Frame:BeOne Jade Sport (Womens specific)
- Fork: BeOne Carbon fork
- Headset: FSA NO.10 ZS 1-1/8"
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora, RD-3500
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora, FD-3503
- Shifters: Shimano Sora, ST-3500
- Brake Levers: Shimano Sora, ST-3500
- Brakes:Shimano Sora BR-3500
- Hubs: Shimano Black
- Cassette: Shimano HG-50 12-25T
- Rims:Exal XR3
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano 23mm Black skin red stripes
- Cranks:Shimano FC-R453
- Chain: Shimano HG53
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BSA BB
- Stem: Clever OS
- Handlebar: Clever Anatomic shape
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1 lady
- Seatpost: Clever 20mm setback 31,6x350
- Seatpostclamp: Superlight Road clamp 34,9mm
- Pedals: No pedals
- Framesizes: 40 45 50 55 60 cm
- Colour: White
- Weight: 9,5 kg
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Great bike, easy to assemble upon arrival. Relatively comfy ride for a road bike, the handling is also responsive and stable. As my first road bike I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking to buy a great value road bike.
Brilliant value for money, good looking bike as well. Sloping top tube means get advice from staff on sizing as slighty longer reach.
This was bought for my wife and she is absolutely delighted with it, what a difference a female fit bike makes.
I just love my new bike, it is beautiful, light and correct size for me. Cannot wait to really get on the speed. I just received it and tested it for once.
Absolutely loving the bike !
Love this bike.
This is the second one I've ordered following a theft of my previous one. Its the best spec'ed & best looking ladies bike for it's very reasonable price. A proud ride - looks and feels great, very light. Did a Triathlon on my last one. If someone pinches this one too I'll be very upset!
I ride a Beone Briza 1 and my wife tested it to see how she would take to road cycling. She loved it and would happily have bough a man's bike but then we saw the Jade on the Merlin site. (the best price on the net). The Jade is a really well specced, light bike designed for women. It is stable to ride but fast and a great hill climber. After a short ride with flat pedals we fitted clipless. The bike arrived within a week of ordering ready to ride, with gears and brakes all set up. Beones are really worth looking considering and will bring a smile to your face from the moment you get on and ride.