Cycling Turbo Trainers
Turbos are what most people think of when you say indoor trainer. Take your pick from magnetic, fluid or wind resistance designs, with or without electronic connectivity.
- Tacx Neo Smart TrainerView all Cycling Turbo Trainers$1,123.96RRP $1,249.99Save 10%
- Bkool One Turbo Trainer SimulatorView all Cycling Turbo Trainers$171.86
- The M60-D is the entry level Minoura trainer.View all Accessories$94.79RRP $135.41Save 30%
- Tacx Blue Twist Folding Magnetic TrainerView all Cycling Turbo Trainers$104.11RRP $114.58Save 9%
- Trans X Magnetic Turbo Trainer + RemoteView all Cycling Turbo Trainers$124.99RRP $145.83Save 14%
- Tacx Flow Computer Trainer & Skyliner Support (T2200).View all Cycling Turbo Trainers$257.29RRP $395.83Save 35%
- Tacx Blue Matic Folding Magnetic Trainer (T2650)View all Cycling Turbo Trainers$124.99RRP $145.83Save 14%
- CycleOps Mag Trainer (Without Remote)View all Accessories$125.00RRP $166.66Save 25%
- Tacx Ironman Smart Trainer With PC Software Used Stock - Returned to Tacx and refurbished. Full warranty and excellent conditionView all Cycling Turbo Trainers$520.83RRP $937.49Save 44%
- Tacx Genius Smart TrainerView all Cycling Turbo Trainers$656.24RRP $728.13Save 10%
- Tacx i-Genius Multiplayer Smart Trainer With PC SoftwareView all Cycling Turbo Trainers$890.61RRP $1,040.63Save 14%
- Bkool Pro Smart+ Turbo Trainer Simulator 2016View all Cycling Turbo Trainers$479.16
Turbo trainer is the name given to any stationary training device which a normal bike is placed on to simulate riding on the road. This obviously makes them ideal for training indoors when the weather is foul. They also allow for specific training sessions throughout the year. And the’re often used for warming up in the arena before a competitive race or time trial. Any rider can benefit from using a turbo trainer, not just racers. Over the winter the dark nights and bad weather can make it difficult to find the time or motivation to get out. Being able to do a couple of rides a week on a turbo can make a huge difference to your fitness and when the weather does improve you’re already in good shape. CycleOps, Elite, Kurt Kinetic, Minoura and of course, Tacx.