Dare2Ride Fuego 1.0 Smart Trainer
Dare2Ride Fuego 1.0 Smart Trainer
Just when there was a void in the market, Dare2Ride introduces the Fuego 1.0 Our mission was to challenge the market with a smart bike trainer that was price competitive while having all the tools cycling and triathlon enthusiasts alike are most interested in. The Fuego 1.0 delivers industry-standard precision, realistic ride simulation, connectivity, and a quiet, uncompromised experience.
Assemble with Ease
The Fuego 1.0 is easy to assemble right out of the box. The trainer is compatible with an 8, 9, 10 and 11 speed cassette, so that you can replicate your outdoor bike, in the comfort of your own home. Zero calibration is needed to get you in the saddle and training quicker than ever.
Connectivity at Your Fingertips
ANT+ and Bluetooth allow the Fuego 1.0 to communicate and connect to your preferred devices and applications. Use your smartphone (IOS/Android), computer (Windows/MAC OS), GPS or FEC-enabled devices to connect to your favourite training platform.
The Fuego 1.0 connects to many of today’s popular training software including ZWIFT, TrainerRoad, Rouvy, Kinomap, PerfPRO and TACX films (for TTS).
Real-road Simulated Feel
Weighing in at 5.7 Kg, the flywheel on the Fuego 1.0 smart trainer provides the ideal amount of inertia offering a more realistic ride, and a trainer that is lighter to transport. Thanks to technology and on-going research, our flywheel has been developed to match the resistance unit to bring real-life bike sensations indoors.
Low Sound Transmission
At just 52dB (@30KPH), the Fuego 1.0 is considered a quiet indoor bike trainer, transmitting a sound similar in intensity to an electrical fan. The Fuego 1.0 is the ideal trainer for any household.
- Measures power output within +/- 2% accuracy range.
- ANT+ and Bluetooth allow the FUEGO 1.0 to communicate and connect to your preferred devices and applications.
- Designed to withstand the most intense training sessions, the FUEGO 1.0 is built from heavy steel to endure year after year.
- The 5.7 Kg flywheel provides the optimal inertia required, giving a more realistic ride feel.
- The FUEGO 1.0. simulates inclines up to 20%. It is quick to adjust resistance to simulate changes in elevation when paired to applications and software.
- The FUEGO 1.0. is capable of generating 2500W at 58KPH offering a wide range of sprint resistance to the user.
- The FUEGO 1.0. has been refined to put out little to no noise at all. It’s so quiet that you will only hear a faint sound similar in intensity to an electrical fan.
In The Box
- Fuego 1.0 bike trainer main unit
- Front bottom tube
- Rear bottom tube
- Bolt x2 / Nut x2
- 1.8mm cassette washer
- Tuning knob – for front/rear bottom tubes adjustment and tightness
- Quick release kit
- Open-end wrench
- UK and EU Plug Power adapter
- Adapter A – for quick release cassette nut
- Adapter B – for quick release 130mm/135mm
- Adapter C – for thru axle cassette
- Adapter D – for thru axle 12×142/ 12x148mm
- Freewheel: Shimano / Sram
Mr McGarry Have been looking to buy a smart trainer for several months and after a bit of research plumped for the Fuego. Had considered the Wahoo Kickr but at £350 more couldn't justify the additional expense for what appeared to be a similar spec. Easy to set up after I'd watched a couple of the YouTube videos. I have an 8 speed road bike set up on it which works ok with the provided spacer. One piece of advice if you buy a new cassette for it then change the chain on the bike you are going to use. I tried a new cassette with my old stretched chain and it made a horrible noise so I put the old cassette that was used to the chain on and it was fine . Laptop Bluetooth found the trainer in a couple of seconds and paired up. I've done a few rides on Zwift and am impressed with the realism of the hills and how quickly the turbo reacts to them. All in all I'm happy with my purchase and hope it lasts the distance so that I can have years of indoor training over the winter months.