Maxxis Ardent Kev DC Exo TR Folding MTB Tyre - 27.5"
RRP £49.99 Save 35%
Maxxis Ardent 27.5" (650B) Kev DC Exo TR Mountain Bike Tyre
An aggressive tread in high-volume casing, designed with great traction in mind. The Ardent doesn't forget the racer with large block-style side knobs offering numerous edges for high-speed cornering. The center tread, while ideal for braking and accelerating traction, also features ramped knobs to minimise rolling resistance. With a wide variety of size offerings, the Ardent captures every mountain rider's needs.
- Aggressive tread pattern
- Conditions: Loose over Hard, Loose, Medium, Wet
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: Dual
- Max PSI: 60
- Tech: Tubeless Ready, EXO
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight.
- EXO: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
Mr AbtGreat tire, great price. This is a great tire for running the high desert foothills throughout Boise, Idaho - traction, toughness and minimal rolling resistance.
DiwalExcellent tire for my XC/Trail riding. Good combination of traction and weight.
ChristopherExcellent rear specific tyre, grips well and corners like a dream. Excellent service from Merlin got me it with 48 hours on a standard postage rate !!!
Michael GI am a big fan of Maxxis and the Ardent is another example of why - good value, durable and works great
JaniurekDefault summer back tyre, even after all these years it still is such a great compromise between grip and rolling speed.
GlenCan't beat the value of this tyre. Great all terrain performance.
KelvinFitted a new Maxxis Ardent on the rear of the bike today and the reliable traction returned. Excellent pricing and delivery.
Ian JakemanI have just converted my Mavic rims to tubeless with a stans kit and what better tyre to put on the front than the maxxis ardent. I have had the non tubeless version before and have been very impressed.
Mr BiggsThe best rear tyre around. Went tubeless from new and had no issues fitting to m1700 splines with floor pump. Can't be beat!
Mr PearceGreat tyre, fast rolling and grippy when needed.