Us cyclists know how a couple of bits of rubber can make all the difference. Tyres are the only things on your bicycle that touch the ground. Get the correct ones and you're laughing. Get it wrong and it may be you that's touching the floor!
- High performance and racing tyres for your fastest drop bar demon.
- Blessed are the knobblies for they shall dominate the dirt. Tubeless or tubes, it's up to you.
- Skinny yet knobbly, cyclocross tyres are designed for slicing through mud and zipping on hardpark.
- Super skinny and quite often tubular in design, track tyres are amazing bits of tech.
- Tougher than your typical road tyre without being overkill. A good choice for commuters too.
- Stop destroying your regular road tyres and slap on a durable and specific tyre for turbo trainer use.
Tyres are vital. You can become obsessed with finding the right tyre. Whether you're a road cyclist or a mountain biker or just an every day commuter, we all appreciate a good tyre. We end up having favourite tyres and preferred brands. Sometimes we don't venture too far beyond what we know. Still to this day the most common tyre that people buy is a direct and exact replacement of the tyre that their bike came supplied with. You can't have too many tyres. The sign of a true cyclist is someone who has a pile of tyres tangled up in their garage, shed or bike room.