Maxxis High Roller II Kev 62A/60A TR Folding MTB Tyre - 29"
Maxxis High Roller II 29" Kev 62A/60A TR Mountain Bike Tyre
An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, freeride terrain.
- Open tread design
- Improved braking and traction
- Conditions: Loose Over Hard, Loose, Medium, Wet
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: Dual
- Max PSI: 60
- Tech: Tubeless Ready, EXO
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight
- EXO: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
Bogdan Item as described, highly recommend!
Kiwi MTB Rider Very good tyre. Fits OK on 20mm int dia rim at 2.3". Running tubed. Dual compound is good for my needs and should last longer. So far used in dry, dusty and hardpack conditions with braking and cornering better on the front than older Ardent. Teamed up with Aggressor on the rear. Very happy.
Walter Cheapest deal I found, easy to install tubeless using just a floor pump
Mr Cater Excellent grip and really easy to go tubeless. Best price I could find online - super fast delivery. Will use again
Jan Easy to fit tubeless. Replaced an Ardent on the back and provides loads more grip and composure when slippy or muddy. The great bonus is come spring it goes back on the front with an Ardent rear to up the pace.
Pagel II Removed my racing Ralphs and moved to maxxis high roller on rear of my scalpel. Amazing traction and beautiful ride. Climbs no problem and grabs the burms. Running tubeless and first time I can use a handpump rather than compressor. Now I can fix on the trail if need be, but guessing I won't have to.
Mr Iverson This thing has amazed my cornering when put on the front tire. I have noticed my self going in faster and sharper on turns, amazing when paired with the Ardent in the back
Hall This tire is awesome for trail use. A little burly for xc, but not full on dh tread either.
Hall Simply put, these tires work. They grip well, hold the corners, and roll out pretty good for an aggressive lug pattern.
Devonair A great tyre, set up tubeless with no problems at all. Tread really bites in, still a little squirmy on the really loose stuff but predictably so. Haven't taken them out in proper wet mud yet...