From 40mm stubby stems to 130mm lengthy beasts, 31.8mm and 35mm clamp standards, in all sorts of rises and colours.
MTB Stems tend to be shorter than road stems to help with control. If your current bike set-up has you feeling cramped or stretched - a new stem with an alternative length or rise could help. Stems come in a variety of rises and are aimed at different types of riders; AM and Downhill stems are shorter and designed primarily for strength, cross country stems are usually longer and designed primarily to be lighter in weight.
- Thomson Elite X4 StemView all Road Bike Stems$62.49RRP $83.33Save 25%
- "AM/freeride stem that is light and stiff"View all MTB Stems$66.66RRP $83.34Save 20%
- Renthal Apex : Designed to ride faster, jump further and last longerView all MTB Stems$74.99RRP $83.33Save 10%
- Race Face Ride StemView all MTB Stems$24.95RRP $28.08Save 11%
- "Light and stiff - perfect for the racer or rider enthusiast"View all MTB Stems$66.66RRP $83.34Save 20%
- Like the wheels, handlebars and seat posts that share its name, the Haven stem is an All Mountain game changer.View all MTB Stems$46.86RRP $83.33Save 44%
- Race Face Respond Stem - BlackView all MTB Stems$43.70RRP $47.86Save 9%
- Customise your Thomson Elite X4 stem.View all MTB Stems$23.91RRP $26.04Save 8%
- Race Face Turbine Stems - 35mmView all MTB Stems$52.08RRP $83.29Save 37%
- Race Face Atlas 35mm Handle Bar StemView all MTB Stems$72.86RRP $83.33Save 13%
- Race Face Turbine stem.View all MTB Stems$61.45RRP $83.33Save 26%
- Hope Boxxer Crown complete with stemView all MTB Stems$156.24RRP $177.09Save 12%
- Based around the Havoc stem, the new Havoc 35 stem uses Easton's 35mm clamp design to create the strongest, stiffest and most secure cockpit ever used in downhill.View all MTB Stems$57.24RRP $83.33Save 31%
- FSA SL-K Drop MTB StemView all MTB Stems$84.33RRP $93.70Save 10%