Campagnolo Bullet 50 Carbon Rear Wheel is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Campagnolo Bullet 50 Carbon Rear Wheel
This item was discontinued 21st July 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Beautiful, Responsive, Benchmark, Aerodynamic, Lightweight. These are the words used by cyclists from the cycling world to describe Campagnolo’s Bullet™ 50 Carbon Clincher Wheels.
Looking at the features and design of this high performance you can see why; beneath the aesthetically beautiful design, these wheels are high performance in the areas where cyclists want it. The Carbon wheel is suitable on every kind of track, with minimum vibrations on uneven surfaces and the rim structure is extremely ridged allowing excellent responsiveness.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
INTEGRATED ALUMINIUM/CARBON RIM STRUCTURE:
- The exclusive coupling system of the aluminium rim and carbon structure makes the rim extremely rigid, it allows for excellent responsiveness levels and durability of the wheel.
DYNAMIC BALANCING ON THE RIM:
- Thanks to a special operation of the production process, the carbon fibre layup is positioned in such a way as to obtain perfect balancing of the rim even at high speeds.
- Allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes, increases structural resistance, makes rim tape unnecessary and reduces the weight of the wheel.
ALUMINIUM PROFILE FOR CLINCHERS:
- Allows the use of the traditional clincher.
EXCLUSIVE PRESSING SYSTEM FOR THE RIM IN UNPAINTED CARBON:
- Enables an extremely limited weight and a smooth surface free from imperfections.
ALUMINIUM HUB BODY:
- Gives the wheel a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces weight to the minimum.
OVERSIZED FLANGE ON THE DRIVE SIDE:
- Increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
SPOKE ANTI-ROTATION SYSTEM:
- Keeps the spokes in the position of maximum aerodynamic penetration.
DRSC(TM) (Directional Rim-Spoke Coupling):
- Exclusive rim/spoke coupling system. It allows the rim, spokes, nipples and hub to align properly with the same tensioning value in all areas.
AERODYNAMIC PROFILE IN STEEL:
- Ensuring the maximum aerodynamic penetration and, thanks to the material employed, lower weight and greater reactivity.
- It allows to maintain the right tension of the spokes and does not require any maintenance.
- New, completely redesigned and lighter wheel block Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminium die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
- Rear wheel only - Campagnolo freehub body