Salsa MUKLUK Alloy NX1 Fat Bike - 2017 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Salsa MUKLUK Alloy NX1 Fat Bike - 2017
This item was discontinued 6th August 2018.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Mukluk is Salsa’s most versatile fat bike, designed and engineered to excel in the wide variety of conditions fat bikers face, the Mukluk can do it all. Salsa have combined a lightweight 6066 aluminium frame with a rigid Bearpaw carbon fork; the frame features 197mm rear spacing which accommodates 5″ tires and a 100mm threaded bottom bracket allows a wide range of crank (Q-factor) choices. With a capable Sram NX1 groupset giving a wide range of gears and simple but effective Hayes MX disc brakes combined with 45NRTH Dillinger 5 Fat Tyres you’ll be able to navigate tracks and trails that you’d previously deemed un-rideable.
- Frame: MUKLUK Aluminium
- Fork: Salsa Bearpaw Carbon
- Wheels: Front - Surly MOBD 2.0 26”x80mm, 15mmx150mm Tubeless Ready
- Wheels: Rear - Surly MOBD 2.0 26”x80mm, 12mmx197mm Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: 5NRTH Dillinger 5
- Gear Shifters: SRAM NX1
- Brake Levers: Hayes MX Comp V-Series
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX1
- Chainset: Race Face Aeffect 28T
- Cassette: Sunrace CSMS7 11-42T
- Chain: KMC X11
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport
- Seatpost: Zoom
- Handlebars: Salsa Rustler 3
- Stem: Salsa Guide
- Brake Calipers: Hayes MX Comp V-Series
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 3-8 working days depending on time of year.