Sensa Romagna Tiagra Road Bike - 2018
The Sensa Romagna Tiagra road bike is a great value for money all-rounder which has been specced with capable componentry including a dependable, precise shifting Shimano Tiagra groupset. The Romagna features a stiff, lightweight 7005 alloy Hydroformed double butted frame which gives a noticeably responsive feel when you get out of the saddle to accelerate; with a lightweight Supra Carbon STR8 fork road vibration is dampened and steering remains positive and confidence inspiring when descending at speed. This great-handling alloy road bike is ready for long distance rides, commuting or even your first foray into road racing.
The Sensa Romagna Tiagra road bike features a full Shimano Tiagra 10 speed groupset which features a compact chainset with 50/34T chainrings and a wide ratio 11/32 cassette giving you an excellent spread of gears that will enable you to conquer the steepest hills you can find. With a subtle Matt finish and toned-down graphics the Romanga has a stylish, understated look while the beautifully smooth welds give the appearance of a higher specification carbon road bike.
- Frame: Alu 7005 Hydroformed Double Butted - Smooth Finish
- Fork: Supra Carbon STR8
- Wheels: Supra RA Comp
- Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano 25mm
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Chainset: Shimano Tiagra 50/34T
- Cassette: Shimano 10 Speed 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: San Marco Comp Race
- Seatpost: Supra Comp Line
- Handlebars: Supra Comp Line
- Stem: Supra Comp Line
- Brake calipers: Shimano Tiagra 4700
Sizing & fit
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 8-10 working days depending on time of year.