Shimano M089 SPD Mountain Bike Shoes is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Shimano M089 SPD Mountain Bike Shoes
This item was discontinued 9th August 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The tough stretch resistant synthetic leather and mesh design of the Shimano M089 SPD Shoes is exactly what you would expect from Mountain Biking Shoes. The “TORBAL” midsole allows natural rider flow motion during downhill’s. While the glass fibre composite polyamide mid sole enables superb power transfer.
- Tough, stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh
- Cross X-Strap is optimised for relieving tension on top of foot during push off motion
- Super low-profile micro-adjust buckle securely holds foot
- Single density extra-cushion insole conforms a variety of foot shapes with shock absorbing cushioning
- Volume+ last for a more accommodating toe box
- "TORBAL" Torsional midsole allows natural rider “flow” motion during downhill
- Expanded SPD cleat adjustment range to accommodate race or trail minded riding styles
- Glass fibre composite polyamide mid sole for power transfer
- High durability rubber outsole
- Average weight: 692 g for a pair of size 40
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.35
Sizing Information for Shimano Shoes